Koester Metals, Inc.
Fabricate Your Career with KMI
Due to growth, new technology, and investments, KMI is currently increasing alternative shift opportunities.
Koester Metals, Inc. (KMI) is a family-run, sheet metal fabrication company with a team culture. At KMI we work hard but we also believe in balance.
Welders are responsible for the construction of structural steel frames, enclosures, and other fabricated parts from prints. Skills that should be demonstrated Include*:
- MIG welding and finish grinding using fabrication techniques.
- Blueprint reading to build parts of various shapes and sizes to customer specifications.
- Weld materials such as mild, galvanneal, and stainless steel with thicknesses ranging from 18 gauge up to ¼”.
- Saw cutting, dual-action sanding, drilling, tapping,
- Working in other departments, as needed which may include finishing, machine operations, etc.
- Other desired skills include TIG welding, Robot programming, and dial in
* Do you have a strong work ethic, good work history, and a desire to skill up into a welder position…Check out our other positions, demonstrate these traits and we’ll train in house!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available after the first full calendar month worked
- Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
- 401K with Company Match, eligibility in 1 year
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement