The Production Planning Analyst is responsible for scheduling the production under the capacity criteria, managing the production to warn about any deviations and to provide recovery scenarios. To be responsible for Production order management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and manage the production daily, under the nominal capacity of the plant.
- Manage material needs, like raw material, as well as packing material, by closing production orders and updating the system that initiates current needs.
- Open and close orders in the production system by using reports and supporting tools.
- Ensure updated data for production staff, such as delivery dates and volume, by using the ERP system and supporting tools.
- Update spreadsheets/indicator charts that assist in the decision-making process by bringing data from production.
- Assist in gathering information for daily meetings, providing data from plant, ERP, supervisory system, and other supporting tools.,
- Adheres to timeline and budgetary constraints.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 of experience in an industrial manufacturing process environment
- Mandatory high-level computer skills, especially advanced Excel
- Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP
- A basic understanding of the supply and demand of materials
- Manufacturing experience
Benefits of working at KMI include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available after the first full calendar month worked
- Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
- 401Kwith Company Match, eligibility in 1 year
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement