Koester Metals, Inc.
We are a family-run sheet metal fabrication company with a team culture. KMI is a place where the owner will get to know YOU and where each person makes a difference.
- Full and/or Part-time Available
- All Voluntary Overtime
- Starting $22.00 – $29.00
Our Maintenance Technician is part of a team responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment, machines, and facility.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Performing electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, plumbing, and carpentry tasks.
- An ability to design and build replacement parts for all equipment including Lasers, Turrets, Press Brakes, Powder Coating Systems, Robotic Welder, Over Head Cranes, manual Welding machines, and General Fabricating Shop Tools
- Coordinate scheduling of planned maintenance and keep accurate records of all maintenance/repairs.
- Ability to maintain a PM program including regularly scheduled rebuilds, oiling, greasing, cleaning, etc.
- Enforce an established scheduled maintenance program performed by others at regularly scheduled intervals
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows).
- Problem-solving skills are a must.
- Personal computer skills (MS Office applications), report preparation, and technical writing are beneficial.
Benefits of working at KMI include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 30 days
- Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
- 401(k) with Company match, eligibility in 1 year
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- An opportunity to work with Great people!