Design assistance, value-added services and logistics savings are just a few examples of the solutions we’ve been providing OEMs for well over 40 years.
If you’re an OEM in search of a partner to provide all the custom precision metal fabrications or enclosures you need, contact KMI. Specifically, we’ve geared our processes to our OEM manufacturing partners, which allows us to startup fast, and yet tailor solutions to your unique needs .
That’s evident in our:
Certified to Provide the Highest Quality Electrical Enclosures for Every Need
KMI excels in the design, fabrication, assembly, and finishing of custom electrical enclosures for a broad range of durable, long-lasting steel applications including carbon/mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized, and powder coated metal fabrications and enclosures. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified by NSF – added assurance that our electrical enclosures are fabricated to the highest standards of manufacture and quality control. Since we also maintain listing status with Underwriters Laboratories (UL)/ (ULC), we are authorized to apply these listing marks to your electrical enclosures by request.
- custom precision fabricated parts for indoor or outdoor applications
- electrical enclosures designed for OEM specifications- unlimited sizes, designed and built for perfect fit
- battery enclosures
- generator enclosures, canopy parts, base frames and support brackets
- solar battery boxes
- modified and custom NEMA enclosures:
- Type 1: General Purpose – Indoor
- Type 3: Dust-Tight, Rain-Tight, Sleet-Tight – Outdoor
- Type 3R: Rain-Tight, Sleet-Resistant – Outdoor
- Type 4: Water-Tight, Dust-Tight, Sleet-Resistant – Indoor & Outdoor
- Type 4X: Water-Tight, Dust-Tight, Corrosion-Resistant – Indoor & Outdoor
- Type 12: Dust-tight and Drip-Tight – Indoor
- transformer enclosures
- traffic control enclosures
- operator consoles
Typical applications for our electrical enclosures include…
- power generation/power distribution/power conversion
- energy and automation
- systems integration
- petrochemical plants
- water and waste water treatment
- solar and wind power
Our electrical enclosures can be configured for…
- wall mount
- pad mount
- pole mount
- free-standing applications
- modular walk-in type
See our precision metal fabrication showcase to view more electrical enclosure examples.
Contact KMI for whatever you need in the way of custom electrical enclosures.
Certified, ISO 9001:2015 by NSF
Member, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Certified, UL 508A Control Panel Fabricator
Member, Fabricators and Manufactures Association