Today’s value propositions can all sound the same. However, from the top to the bottom of our company, we believe that our mission is to help our customers succeed by helping them discover problems that we can help them with and then working effortlessly to solve them. KMI’s success comes from our customer’s success, and that comes from continuous improvement that only comes from identifying root cause, and developing extraordinary and sustainable solutions. Working with our customers is a passion, and creating long term relationships as a result of our effort is our reward.
KMI’s knowledge, services and processes are structured to improve product quality, reduce cycle times and ultimately cut costs. Whether we’re fabricating new products or reconfiguring existing designs, we have the right combination of hardware, software, and personnel to take your product from concept to completion in the most cost-effective manner. But our expertise is wider than just product design, it involves systematic processes to reduce inventory, packaging, transportation costs, and other non value added things that are “waste.”
Our value-added services include:
- Complete or partial design assistance
- Sales Engineering services to help you help us figure out how we can best help you
- Inventory management via analysis, inventory replenishment system (KanBan) development, implementation, and management
- Post-fabrication assembly
- Finishing – sophisticated powder-coating capabilities, 6 powder booths computer controlled material handling systems
- Stainless steel experience including expertise in stainless steel finishing with polishing equipment,
KMI maintains listing status with Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)/(ULC) and is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.