Koester Metals, Inc.
We are Fabricating Futures at KMI!
- 1st Shift
- 4 Day Work Week
- Voluntary Overtime
- Starting $18.55-$24.00
KMI is a family-run, sheet metal fabrication company with a team culture. We offer an environment where the owner will get to know YOU and every employee makes a difference.
Seeking a self-directed individual with:
- Reading and interpreting engineering prints
- Utilizing jigs, fixtures, and various hand tools to hold parts in place
- Assembling sheet metal parts
- Joining assembled sheet metal parts by utilizing nuts, bolts, studs, and fittings
- Setting up and utilizing the spot weld machine as needed
- Ensuring finished products are properly assembled and joined together
- Entering the weld parameters and weld procedure numbers
- Packing finished products
Benefits of working at KMI include:
· Paid Time Off (PTO) after 30 days
· Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
· 401(k) matching 50% of first 6%
· On-the-Job Training Opportunities
· Educational Reimbursement
· An opportunity to Work with Great people!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.55 – $24.00 per hour