Koester Metals, Inc.
We are a family-run sheet metal fabrication company with a team culture. KMI is a place where the owner will get to know YOU and where each person makes a difference.
- 4-Day Work Week (6 AM – 4:30 PM)
- All Voluntary Overtime
- Above Average Wages
Finishing department team members are willing to cross-train in several roles including:
- Use of tools including drills, rivet guns, and hand tools for assembly parts.
- Installing handle systems, sound insulation, hinges, and other components to parts that make them a subassembly for our customers.
- Requires interfacing with the computer, to gather part specifications and drawings, as well as, inspection and packaging of parts.
Load & Unload
- Loading parts onto individual carriers
- Interaction with the computer to program them to their appropriate locations, working to the priority list provided
- Understanding the concept of proper hanging & masking
- Unload parts from the line that would include the identification of parts, inspection, and labeling, paperwork completion, and packaging
Powder Coat Application
- Powder application
- Spraying of powder to the parts as they come down the line to a booth
Benefits of working at KMI include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 30 days
- Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
- 401(k) matching 50% of first 6%
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- An opportunity to work with great people!
Job Type: Full-time