Koester Metals, Inc.
Fabricate your Future with KMI!
We are a family-run company with a team culture. KMI is a place where the owner will get to know YOU! It is a place where each person makes a difference.
At KMI we WORK hard, but also want you to enjoy your time off.
- 4-Day Work Week (6 AM – 4:30 PM)
- All Voluntary Overtime
- Above Average Wages
- A Schedule that Fits Your Life
Brake Press operators have the responsibility to:
- Set up and run state-of-the-art touchscreen CNC press brake machines.
- Handle correct tool changes.
- Check parts per customer prints for accuracy using measurement devices.
- Adjust machine parameters when necessary.
- Work in other departments as needed.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- “Can-do” approach.
- Solid attendance record.
- Productive and work smart.
- Shows initiative and self-motivation.
- Willing and able to move to different jobs, tasks, and departments.
- A person who takes pride in their work.
Benefits of working at KMI include:
· Your contribution matters at KMI
· Paid Time Off (PTO) after 30 days
· Holiday Pay – 8 per calendar year
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package(s)
· 401(k) matching 50% of first 6%
· On-the-Job Training Opportunities
· Educational Reimbursement
· Work with Great people!