Standard Powder Coating
Superior Finishing Capabilities
Our standard powder coating lines are among the industry's most sophisticated. They allow us to take any custom precision metal fabrication or enclosure we make from production to completion in the most flexible, cost-efficient way possible.
With standard powder coating, we offer you ...
- Premium powder coatings with excellent heat-, chemical-, corrosion, and fade-resistance
- superior color matching
- assistance in the development of specifications for your products
- logistics assistance, from coordination to implementation
- quality powder coating equipment and processes that ensure powder adhesion, thickness, and durability
Rest assured, our powder coating process is environmentally safe. We spray only high-solids coatings, in compliance with strict EPA regulations. So we're not only a great supplier, we're also a good neighbor.
Our recently expanded standard powder coating capabilities include ...
- the use of quality Nordson equipment and a continuous-flow process that not only assures a durable, corrosion-resistant finish but also lowers your costs
- multi-stage iron phosphate cleaning for consistency
- batch processing for more-efficient handling of low-volume large parts
- ISO 9001:2000 certification
- paint booths that use an automatic blending system to mix various two-component paint formulas and feature forced-air drying
- metal finishing to the highest standards of quality - in terms of durability and aesthetics
For further details on how you can benefit from our standard powder coating capabilities, contact KMI
OUR POWDER COATING EQUIPMENT
- Custom 500 sq. ft. Paint Spray Booth with an open top to facilitate efficient material handling in/out of the booth by overhead crane
- JBI Paint Spray Booth, fully enclosed 16 x 30, equipped with 2000 CFM Exhaust Equipment, downdraft, dry filter, pit style, equipped to use overhead crane for efficient material handling
- Jensen 2500 CFM Paint Bake Oven with capacity for small and large sheet metal fabrications
- Custom smaller Paint Booth, for small sheet metal fabrications
- Every finishing workstation linked by a modern, efficient monorail system
- Fremont 1100 High Pressure washer, cleaner, phosphatizer
- A clean environment in all paint booths - letting our qualified painting staff apply quality industrial polyurethane primers and topcoats designed to meet the rugged performance requirements of NEMA enclosures, as well as requirements for smaller enclosures and select sheet metal components
- Nordson Continuous-Flow Powder Coating System
- Using a quality Nordson continuous-flow powder coating system along with standard and custom Sherwin Williams Powdura Coatings, KMI can assist you in meeting your surface coating specifications